Thank you for choosing StarryNite. We’re glad that you’ve made a fantastic choice. In case if you haven’t known it by now, all StarryNite mattresses come with a 10-year warranty. This page outlines what we cover, what we don’t, as well as others. Put simply, this warranty grants you specific legal rights, so stick around and learn what they are.
1. Your 10-year warranty starts from the date of delivery and collection.
2. Your 10-year warranty is only limited to mattresses but not accessories.
3. Your 10-year warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date of the original mattress purchased from StarryNite.
4. Your 10-year warranty is non-transferable.
5. Your 10-year warranty covers the following instances during normal use:
a) Deterioration of the mattress resulting in a visible indentation greater than one and a half (1 ½) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag as a result of an improper or unsupportive foundation or base. Normal wear requires that your mattress be continuously supported by a solid foundation, base, or frame substantial enough to support the mattress and your weight.
b) Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship, or of a structural or manufacturing nature, of the mattress that causes permanent damage to the spring or foam materials despite proper set-up and normal use.
c) Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship, or of a structural or manufacturing nature, of the cover, including seams and zipper assembly. We may, at our own discretion, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress. In the event that we replace the mattress cover, we will replace it with a cover of what’s currently available for the mattress, which may be of a different colour, design, or material than the original cover provided.
6. Your 10-year warranty does not cover the following instances during normal use:
a) Individual comfort preferences such as texture, warmth, firmness, and feel.
b) Fair wear and tear, negligent usage, normal body impressions of 1 ½ inch or less, rough handling, and improper care/ maintenance.
c) Physical abuse or damage to the structure and / or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage & stains, or soiling.
d) Non domestic use of the mattress (i,e, using the mattress in the woods, outdoors).
e) Damage from using an improper bed frame, foundation, platform bed, or adjustable base.
f) Damage caused by commercial use, such as in a hotel or store – unless you are a Trade Customer.
g) Mattresses sold by resellers who are not authorised retailers.
h) Minor manufacturing discrepancies or cosmetic flaws
i) Usage outside where we sell which is West Malaysia.
Product Replacement Terms
1. Except as otherwise stated herein, StarryNite will not charge you to repair or replace your mattress if it is deemed defective during the length of your 10-year warranty.
2. Any transportation or shipping costs associated with any such repairs or replacements are your responsibility.
3. We do not offer a new 10-year warranty on any replacement product.
4. The warranty for the replacement product starts from the date of purchase of the original product.
5. When either a headboard/ divan/ bedframe/ mattress is being repaired or replaced, we reserve the right to use an equivalent material instead of the original material for the repair or replacement.
6. In connection with the replacement of a product in compliance with the terms of your 10-year warranty, if you elect to upgrade to a more expensive product, you may do so by paying the difference between the cost of the original product being replaced and the cost of the upgraded product, plus the cost of any related pieces not being replaced as part of the warranty exchange.
7. In the event of an upgrade as stated in clause (5) above, a new warranty will be provided for the upgraded product and related pieces only.